Duel Academy X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Duel Academy X

A new duel Academy that has alot to offer. Wer are hoping that you'll meet lots of new friends and also learn some more about dueling. This academy has 4 dorms (Cyber End Silver, Dogma Black, Shining Flare Red and Rainbow Prismatic), which devides you int

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vincent's Registration!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent

Vincent's Registration! Empty
PostSubject: Vincent's Registration!   Vincent's Registration! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:14 pm

Hello! I'm Vincent, and I duel for fun! Zyrax referred me, so I'm here because of him Razz

Anyway, only just started playing again (computer's been wiped and is ready for fun Razz), and this group looked pretty good.

In-game Name: Vincent
Key Name: Vincent Crescent
Back to top Go down
Mushi the Holy Dark
Admin

Vincent's Registration! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Registration!   Vincent's Registration! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:01 am

Okay in this duel ull have to duel me on DMU ( just pm me when ur ready) ill use my sacred beast deck and ull have to kill at least one of them by battle
Back to top Go down
https://duelacademyx.board-directory.net

Vincent's Registration!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duel Academy X :: Shining Flare Red :: Shining Flare Red Registration-
Jump to: